Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold
How to connect with irc

Hey guys, christmas4477 here. I know most of us here already know how to get to The Fan's irc channel, but I was talking with some of the people in there, and a few seemed to be having issues with certain things. There is of course the easy way of clicking the link in the bar at the top of the forums, but if for some reason that doesn't work, or you want to try to use an irc client you already have, here's what I did. For this explanation, I'll be going through the ChatZilla method, since that's what I use. I don't know if other irc clients are the same. When you first start ChatZilla, you have a blank screen and aren't connected to any networks or channels. The important thing to remember is that you MUST CONNECT TO A NETWORK BEFORE A CHANNEL. If you don't, you will get an error message. To do this you need to enter the following: /attach irc.rizon.net. Once connected to rizon, you then need to enter /join #918thefan. After doing this, you should be in the irc room. I'm usually there so you'll always have someone else there with you. If anyone else has something to add, feel free to do so.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #2
kaotic_legion

kaotic_legion is meh
Re: How to connect with irc

How does one go about getting the IRC to work on the PSP?