Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
JustSomeRandomKid

JustSomeRandomKid is meh
Welcome to AT4W manga reviews (place holder name)

Hello and welcome to AT4W were bad comics....I mean manga burns heh heh. Yeah many of you might now this but that name is already taken by Linkara who does comic book reviews over at thatguywiththeglasses.com, and does a great job of it. What I wanted to do is review the absolutely horrendous manga that is coming out. The name is just a place holder,so if you think you have a great name for the show please message me.

With that of the way you are probably wondering what I am going to be reviewing, and here is a list of manga's I will be reviewing.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time. One of the greatest video games of all time...didn't turn out to be a good manga.

Warriors the lost warrior. Yeah you probably have heard of this but never heard of this ... if that makes since. Warriors is a series of books where cats live in tribes inside a forest. While being sold to kids, the series is dark and gripping. So how could you mess this up, when you give it two a bunch of second rate hacks over at tokyopop to make a manga out of it.

Bleach. Oh boy let the hate mail begin, let me tell you boys and girls I got a lot to say about this abomination.
JustSomeRandomKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to AT4W manga reviews (place holder name)

Well, Kana knows it well but I absolutely suck at coming up with names. So, sorry, can't help you there. xD

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:49 AM   #3
Bonediddly
Fan

Bonediddly is on a distinguished road

Eh? Bleach really wasn't bad till the Hueco Mundo arc.

Bonediddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #4
DJ M.O.T.D
Fan

DJ M.O.T.D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeRandomKid View Post
Hello and welcome to AT4W were bad comics....I mean manga burns heh heh. Yeah many of you might now this but that name is already taken by Linkara who does comic book reviews over at thatguywiththeglasses.com, and does a great job of it. What I wanted to do is review the absolutely horrendous manga that is coming out. The name is just a place holder,so if you think you have a great name for the show please message me.

With that of the way you are probably wondering what I am going to be reviewing, and here is a list of manga's I will be reviewing.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time. One of the greatest video games of all time...didn't turn out to be a good manga.

Warriors the lost warrior. Yeah you probably have heard of this but never heard of this ... if that makes since. Warriors is a series of books where cats live in tribes inside a forest. While being sold to kids, the series is dark and gripping. So how could you mess this up, when you give it two a bunch of second rate hacks over at tokyopop to make a manga out of it.

Bleach. Oh boy let the hate mail begin, let me tell you boys and girls I got a lot to say about this abomination.
Hey Linkara. Been following your videos on TGWTG for awhile. love them :D

DJ M.O.T.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
JustSomeRandomKid

JustSomeRandomKid is meh

Trust me it was bad at the beginning nothing but filler, then it got good when they had to save Rukia, but then they just recycled the idea when they had to Orhime from quite possibky the worst villians of all time.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
JustSomeRandomKid

JustSomeRandomKid is meh

I told you I am not Linkara, the name AT4W is just my place holder name until I or anyone else (could be you) comes up with a diffrent name.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
DJ M.O.T.D
Fan

DJ M.O.T.D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I told you I am not Linkara, the name AT4W is just my place holder name until I or anyone else (could be you) comes up with a diffrent name.
ohhh sorry. i was tired and didn't read it all.

Well how about "Manga-Hell."

DJ M.O.T.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
Force-A-Nature
Fan

Force-A-Nature is meh

Quote:
Trust me it was bad at the beginning nothing but filler, then it got good when they had to save Rukia, but then they just recycled the idea when they had to Orhime from quite possibky the worst villians of all time.
The begging wasn't filler...

That all happened in the manga. First two seasons were gold, filler arc killed pacing, Hueco Mundo was pretty cool, then Grimmjow gets killed (FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU) and now Kubo is senselessly trolling with the manga now. WHO SAID ESPADAS WENT FROM 10 TO 1 ?

My thoughts on Bleach.

As far as a name goes.......shiiiiii son, I dunno man. I'm usually half decent at naming things.....

i play dat tee eff two

Force-A-Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
JustSomeRandomKid

JustSomeRandomKid is meh

That might work Manga-Hell i will really thinkabout using that.

Tags
at4w manga review