You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Gunzy

Gunzy is meh
Post Standard Manditory Introduction

Hey what's going on in your lives at the moment. The name is Gunzy but I've also been known as/called Gunz,The Nightmare Troubador, and Gunzy Troubador. I like to post stuff on FB, anime, videogames, and collection action figures.

I have a 360, Wii, and a slew of more systems from past generations with a nice library of games to boot. I mostly use my Wii to play Monster Hunter Tri with which I love to play avidly when I'm not on my 360. I'm usually on my 360 most of the time though playing a random game at any given time.

I like to watch TV to but my watching style varies alot. I have a DVR that is constantly getting filled up with shows I intend to watch or never watch at ll. The shows on TV my side of the sea that I am currently obsessing over are Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD, Robotomy, GLEE, Generator Rex, Ben 10:Ultimate Alien, Sym-Biotic Titan, LOOK, and Law & Order:SVU. Stuff on the other side of the world I like to watch is Dr.Who, Kamen Rider, and dramas of all sorts, mainly J-Dramas though.

I'm a big fan of anime but I haven't been watching many series as I would like to. If I had to pick my favorite anime series out of the ones I've seen, I'd have to say it's a three-way battle to the death between S-cry-ed, Green<3Green, and Paranoia Agent. I've been slowly keeping up with a few of the most recent anime coming from Japan like Panty & Stocking but as I said I haven't been watching them as I would like to so I'm pretty far behind..

I've been collecting action figures for about a year and a couple of months now. The figures range from toy lines of Hasbro's Transformers and some rarely known line outside the US like Bandai's Machine Robo Mugenbine line. The thrill of find rare finds is almost like finding an ancient treasure lost to the world and putting it up on display for others to see (well in only so many ways you know). Yeah it's a pretty cool hobby.

Well I think it's pretty much time to nip this intro in the bud.It's nice to be here and I hope to get into a few awesome adventures here.

Tutu people.

*rides of in rickshaw full of lizards*

Gunzy is offline   Reply With Quote