Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
homie_jiraiya
Fan

homie_jiraiya is meh
red jiraiya need mic badly

hey guys i just joined the vaa and then i realized i dont have a usb mic[cant afford one either] so is their anyone who has one that they'renot using cuase that would be great

Old 09-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: red jiraiya need mic badly

Even if we were really keen on people asking for other people's stuff, you're still a far way away from a semblance of sentence structure, correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Not to mention you're in the forum games section, which is probably the least appropriate place for this. I'd kindly ask that you don't do something like this again.

Also, jobs help on the forefront of getting things. I've found that asking strangers on the internet for things I desire hasn't worked out in my favor.

Closed Thread