Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Dear Brother... Episode 006 Discussion

This wasn't as action packed, but the bullying certainly escalated here. I think the big thing here is how Miya seems to know right away that Nanako wants to quit. Why does Miya want her in the sorority so bad?

Also, Tomoko, plz. Get off your ignorant butt...

Kaoru is the best character! Hands down he's the only thing making me think that Nanako will have some allies in the long run.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Dear Brother... Episode 006 Discussion

This was the first episode that, as it ended, I wasn't like super hype for the next episode due to tension... And then they show that next episode preview...

"Oh, episode ended on a down tempo note? Check it out, Saint Just has a knife! Why? How is he going to use it? Who knows! Also, it's called "Darkness in the clock tower". Enjoy the wait.

As for the episode itself, I have to admit Kaoru is best character, and I also can't help but think of him and Just as dudes even though they're chicks. I think it's just easier that way?

Miya.... Such a complex character, she seems evil, but she's also nice. Is she just like loyal to her group and considers Nanako a part of that? Is she actually going to do anything about the bullies? I'd like to see some Miya wrath rain down upon them. Or is she keeping her in the sorority as a meanness, ensuring she continues to get bullied?

Also, what the ♫♫♫♫ is up with all the crazy ♫♫♫♫♫es? Like even 3rd years are insane and are out for her blood. Shouldn't they have 3rd r rivals to bully? Is that reject so powerful she can get 3rd years on Nanako's case? Like, if the sorority is such a big deal, shouldn't they realize they are "beneath" her? I mean, obviously she's too timid to throw her weight around like that, but she would be like "You didn't make the cut. I did. What does that say about you? Maybe do some self-reflection on your own short comings?

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote