Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1

Rep Power: 0
taz92 is meh

im taz nice to meet everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows what the anime is called with the big pointy star shaped rock that floats in the sky is called...it isn't castle in the sky.... I used to watch it in the 90's but cannot remember any of the characters..

Last edited by Kanashimi; 01-16-2014 at 08:26 PM.
taz92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.