It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
Time to Feed Kitty!

Rawr! Hiya, I am catilena1890, but you guys can call me cat, catilena, or kitty! I know, I signed up forever ago but for whatever reason I can`t access my vBulletin forum accounts, it`ll say I`m logged in and give me the welcome message but I can`t post, so you guys will only see me during school, or if I can get on my dad`s computer. I love, love, LOVE anime and I love writing fanfiction, and I enjoy anime music, I even have a few japanese songs on my iPod *curtosy of my inuyasha (sesshomaru) loving friend in california. I am 18, in my last year of american high school, and am currently unaware of what I`m going to do in life, but rest assured, it. will. include. ANIME! lol, so yeah, I like to talk, I like to make friends, and if the mods aren`t too stickler about it, I love cracking sex jokes *though nothing too vulgar, my jokes never include body parts* and I have been described by many people as a fun, outgoing little kitty who likes to get into trouble. rawr!
Catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road
Re: Time to Feed Kitty!

Welcome to the site and it's nice to have you.

Don't worry too much if you don't know what you want to do in life, just keep trying new things. I'm currently going to college for Broadcast Journalism. I really want to be an actor/voice actor. I too love to write but I have never put anything on FanFiction.net. I hope to write some good stuff one day though.

If you ever want more then just a few anime songs on your Ipod, Im sure anyone on here could help you get some more on there. Enjoy your stay :D

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

lol, well I`ll post some of my fanfics on here when I get more comfortable, lol.

And yes, I am trying to find A song that no one on youtube will give meh, but I am holding out for one of my buddies to come through, and I doubt anyone here has the full version of Shouri no Ita *I think that`s how it's spelled, it`s the theme song of the 5th season of rockman, rockman beast* cuz rockman has kinda died out a little since it concluded, lol.

Mostly, I`m here cuz I like the music and I like meeting new people, and if LK likes this place, then so will I. gotta go, byebye
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Old 01-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #4
FFHellDragon
Fan

FFHellDragon is meh

Welcome :)

FFHellDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road

I think the song you are refering to is Shouri no Uta (Song of Victory)

Good song by the way. If this is the one, I can get you the full song if you want.

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

It appears to me that you're having a cookie issue. Does your browser allow cookies?

Also, thank you for joining and making the effort to post!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
It appears to me that you're having a cookie issue. Does your browser allow cookies?

Also, thank you for joining and making the effort to post!
Yeah, it still continues to not allow me, I am able to get in for a minute and it cuts me out

EDIT: Here, I dunno how much longer I can stay in since I`m on the bad computer, my email is catalena1890@yahoo.com please contact me, I`d like to get this resolved soon
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Old 01-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forums.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Welcome to the forums.
Perhaps you have enough knowledge to help me? email me with the adress I just gave

Tags
catilena1890