You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 04-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #1
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road
Heya! ^^

Well, let me start off by saying...I am very impressed by the music selection this station has to offer, most of what I've heard so far already resided on my iPod and hearing it here impressed me very much. = ] Kudos to the Djs. ((I'll explain that awkward intro further down...))

Anyways! Hello everyone, my name is Dustyn, but I go by twillÿ. I'm a big anime nerd and I love everything about that part of me. Not many of my friends understand my obsession, but I try to get them to watch and see for themselves. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. = ] I'm an avid gamer; video games and anime kinda fall hand-in-hand, no? I like off-the-wall titles, mainly anything with compelling or quirky stories. That goes for both my games and my anime. Hmmm...what else? I love to snowboard, sadly only get to do that one season a year, or at least because of where I live. I'm a musician, I sing and play guitar. I write my own music. I'm basically a big nerd with big dreams! =D ...heh. More like big nerd with expensive hobbies! :wink:

I hope it's alright if I make a little list of some of my favorite anime real quick! Ok here goes, all in one breath...ready?!

Cowboy Bebop
Best Student Council
Fullmetal Alchemist
FLCL
Clannad
InuYasha
Case Closed!
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Kiki's Delivery Service
Outlaw Star
Lupin the 3rd

....heh, ok, 2 am brain shortage. I think that's sufficient. If not, talk to my starfish.

I'm really glad I stumbled across this site. I have been listening to the radio on here for about two weeks now and decided I'd join up on the forums. I'm really big on J-rock, loaded this site up and immediately heard a song I knew and it was like a calling, lol. Lately I've been dying to talk with others about what I've been watching, and hopefully now I'll get to do just that. :spazz: Looks like a great new bunch of friends! I'm excited to meet all of you, well, meet you all the best I can through these few inches of marginal text.. :tongue:

Well, that's enough about me I think. I'll adventure through the forums now and see what I can find to write about. -twillÿ.

Last edited by twillÿ; 04-30-2010 at 02:24 AM.
twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: Heya! ^^

Welcome to the fan, my friend.

Make sure to check out our IRC chat and updates on the main page ^^
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Welcome! Nice to see the station has brought yet another joyous member to us! :3
I once went skiing, it was.... not my most nimble of activities.... >_>

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Heya, glad you like the music selection! I'm always adding more to the station, so keep on listenin'~ Thanks for joining and if you have any questions just shoot me a PM.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
Aniki

Aniki is on a distinguished road

Welcome and well met, I'm sure! I'm looking forward to some good banter.
Aniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
ZshadowX
Fan

ZshadowX is meh

Welcome! I'm pretty sure that most of us are nerds with big dreams...... so you fit in real nice :3

ZshadowX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
Mollybibbles

Tombé, Pas de bourée, Glissade, JETÉ!!

Mollybibbles is on a distinguished road

CASE CLOSED!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *giant hug* Welcome friend!!!! Hope you love it here! Yay for expensive hobbies. Now you just have to get famous so you don't have to pay for equipment :P Once more, welcome ^^

Mollybibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
hounddog

91.8 Staff

hounddog is meh

Welcome!
hounddog is offline   Reply With Quote