91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Rizadon12

Rizadon12 is meh
Crappy introduction is go!

Hello people I'm Rizadon12!

And that's about it.

In all seriousness. My real name is Sean and I'm a 16 year old Canadian. I've been looking for a decent forum to go on and since I listen to 91.8 a bit I thought I should check out their forum. Like I said before I am 16, I spend most of my time wondering the internet, watching anime, playing video games, listening to music and I've been meaning to get into guitar for a while but haven't gotten around to it. My favorite anime's are Welcome to the N.H.K., Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate, and Angel Beats!, BECK: the mongolian Chop Squad, and Yumekui Merry. My favorite games are Persona 4(before you ask I have not played Person 3 and yes, I am looking forward to P4 the animation and P4U), The World Ends With You, the Castlevania series, Metroid series, and any Monster Hunter game. My favorite bands are the Protomen, The Megas, Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets, Maximum the Hormone, CarboHydroM, FamilyJules7X (even though he's not really a band), SadPanda (once again not really a band just plays awesome music), and Shoji Meguro(more of a composer but who cares). so yeah.

If any one wants me to I'll post my Skype or Hotmail or pm you it.

Last edited by Rizadon12; 09-15-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Rizadon12 is offline   Reply With Quote