You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
Animebaum

Animebaum is meh
Play League of Legends

Alright Since not many of you have heard of League of Legends I'd figure I'd make this post to see if i could get some of you to start playing. Alright Leauge of legends is a game much like the warcraft 3 custom game Dota, It's actually made by the same people who made Dota. For those of you unfamilar with Dota or Defence of the Ancients. The objective of the Dota is for each team to destroy the opponents' Ancients, heavily guarded structures at opposing corners of the map. Players use powerful units known as heroes, and are assisted by allied heroes and AI-controlled fighters called "creeps".

I personally played Dota, but didn't get into it because people would never give me a chance to learn how to play. LoL is diffrent because you have a summoner lvl that increases as more games you play. So you are normally playing with and against people your own skill lvl. This game is free, but if you want to play for skins or play to get heros faster you can do that. So I invite you guys to come play a couple of games, see if you like it. So I have someone to play with :D, just click the link below and sign up.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b9b7338e853f

Last edited by Animebaum; 06-17-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Animebaum is offline   Reply With Quote