You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
Bargain Gamer

Fan

Bargain Gamer is on a distinguished road
Soul Calibur Legends

All right, so I was getting myself pumped for the release of Soul Calibur V at the end of the month (because heck yeah Soul Calibur!) and I was going through the character pages on the official site when I saw the tab for this game. And who should I see in the character selection screen but Llyord FREAKING Irving (if you don't know who that is then shame on you! Go play Tales of Symphonia!)!

My question to you guys is: have any of you ever heard of or played this game before? I've played every SC game since the original Soul Edge and I've got to admit that I still had no idea as to what this game was. I'm tempted to get it just because of Lloyd, but it's actually fairly inexpensive as well. Perhaps a review is in order, hm?
Bargain Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh
Re: Soul Calibur Legends

I remember this. Conceptually I think they were trying to do what Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks did: use the fighting game combat in an action adventure game, though apparently not nearly as successful. Also from what I've seen, Lloyd didn't translate as well into Soul Calibur as some the other cameo characters have.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote