You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 03-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
New Priority System Combo Thread!

With Kana's Priority System ( http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2177 ) fans, fanatics, (and staff) get to pay for increased priority on our favorite artists.

But I'm sure many of us want the same artists, and it's easier to do if we team up!

So this is a thread for finding people willing to go in on an artist. I just had this idea. I noticed a couple people got their music in, and thought "I want to do that!" But I'm poor, and I know other people share my musical tastes, so I asked the staff channel if anyone wanted to go halfers with me. Then it hit me, this could be a good idea for everyone.

So basically, you get a team together, finalize it, and then share the cost.

If I want the Masayoshi Yamazaki Discography, which for me would be 20 USD (Yay Staff benefits!)
I get 5 people together, I only have to pay one fifth of that price (4 USD)
Of course, as a Staff I get the fanatic discount, but If I get a fanatic and 3 fans to join me, the fanatic will have the same price, but the fans will have 1/5th the price they would pay (10 USD)

The first person creates a Team. People can join up. When they have enough people they finalize it, calculate the shares, and determine when they will have the money ready to send. This way people aren't paying at different times, so if someone backs out having to deal with different shares, or refunds can be avoided. The Team leader can decide how many people he wants on the team, and can discuss with the members if it should be changed. So if you're waiting for 5, and have 4, if all 4 agree you can finalize and do the math for 4 people.

Rules:
1) This thread is for serious people only. Don't join/start teams if you don't/won't have the money ready.
2)Teams have Equal shares. This is to stop exploitation of the system and make the math simpler. If your team has 5 people each member has 1/5th of the price.
3)Shares will be rounded to the nearest cent. Fractions can be fun!(sarcasm) and give us tenths of hundredths of a cent. We don't want people cutting pennies into pieces and sending them this way.
4)Once your Team is finalized and the shares calculated catch me in the IRC (or PM me on the forums) to give it a one over before you send your money out to make sure the math is good.

Team < Artist/Anime > - < Discography/Album/Singles >
1. Name - Rank (Rank = fan, fanatic, staff. For determining share price.)
-awaiting # members- (how many people you are looking for (If I want a 5 person team, it would say 4) this can be changed if all members agree.)
Shares (This should be done after you finalize your team, but before anyone sends money)
Name - Rank - share Cost

Example:

Team Masayoshi Yamazaki - Discography
1.Elk - Staff
-Awaiting 4 members-

Shares
Elk - Staff < 20/5 = 4 > $4 USD
Fanatic - Fanatic < 20/5 = 4 > $4 USD
Fan - Fan < 50/5 = 10 > $10 USD

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Re: New Priority System Combo Thread!

Team Masayoshi Yamazaki - Discography
1.Elk - Staff
-Awaiting 4 members-

This is the artist who sang One More Time, One More Chance. I don't know about any of his other music, but I've wanted this song forever. and if I gotta get the full disco to do it, I will!

Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh

Support your idea but before I start spending my money I would like if you can give a little info on payments so that people know if is secure

By this I mean that I have some problems alredy lost money one transactions that I did not did and I would like that this does not happen to me or other fans

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Elk

Mark from Canada

I believe that info is on the page I linked to? I think it's paypal. But no money is sent until everyone has agreed to it and it's done at the same time. A number of people have already taken advantage of this system and got music added. Sailor Moon, Minori Chihara, and a few others I believe were added with the Priority system.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Yeah, Sailor Moon and Minori are a few as well as multiple singles. It's all sent to an official 91.8 The Fan PayPal.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road

Great idea, Elk!

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote