You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Re: Fun Facts

I have arachnaphobia, a fear of spiders or anything resembling them. Even realistic photos can scare me. However I am fasinated by them just as much as I fear them.

I took the title master of madness less than a year ago. I earned (made) it when I was on the forums of the bolter and chainsword. Due to my overly anime fan-boy nature alot of the homegrown rules I made there were considered very strange and over the top. I therefor took to my new internet personality that most know now as the master of madness, or lord of lunacy!

I have a yu-gi-oh deck of ancient gear monsters.

And to top off some random facts about myself:
I drink at least 3-5 pints of milk a day via home made milkshakes made from milk and cadbury's chocolate power.
I can be extremely childish and often try to create the 'cat smile' when I eat/drink something I like (often by just putting my top lip of my bottom lip), I also sometimes feel cat ears when I do it!
Generally I can remember rules and other such information in games to very exacting details however I am not great at anything i don't enjoy (example, i could rattle off the entire warhammer 40k rulebook with very little error in rules but in maths I am not that great at remember every last thing)

On a side note: due to age rating people being so slap happy with it, I see the '18' rating more as a 'stamp of a good quality' rather than 'bad for you'. A majority of my games were above my age (I am 18 now so I can walk in, buy any game I like and there's not a darn thing the rating system can do to stop me rotting my brain with great games about how to destroy and kill other PIXELS on screens. Unlike most, I know pixels are different to humans.)

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote