You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
hatakraa

hatakraa is meh
Salut Mon Amies!!! :P

Bonjour, my name is Hatakraa. I was on teamfourstar looking for stuff to do tonight and I spotted the link and decided to take a look at this place. I'm right now listening to the stream and enjoying it.

Alright now onto me....I am a 20 year old with a degree in broadcast and film.(did college in high school :P ) I work on a macbook pro and my current job is freelancing where I can find work and graphic design. My current project is writing my first book and I am rather enjoying how much of a life it is taking of it's own. Sadly do not have a job in the industry but would adore one. I am a vegetarian for health reasons and am rather happy with my new life style. I used to be 360 pounds and am now 260 so really happy. Plus it's nice that I'm tall enough that I look rather thin right now. About 6'4 in height so :D

Other than that, I am a avid gamer and a colossal goofball. I have been described as half awesome guy and half total nerd. My musical tastes are from queen to gorillaz. I like a bit of everything.

I hope to enjoy my stay here and I hope to make a couple of friends.

hatakraa is offline   Reply With Quote