You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
DarkPhoenixMishima

DarkPhoenixMishima is meh
My Apologies

Please read, it's short and won't take much time. I am completely serious in this message.
I've been recently banned from the IRC.
I admit that I was asking for this and I'll respect the decision if I'm still banned after this message but hear me out.
I apologize for being a jack*** and I shouldn't have continued playing "mindgames" after being told to stop. I honestly didn't see much harm in it. But apparently others did so... yeah can't really help that. But to keep this short I'd like to say I'm sorry and if you still want me banned, so be it. If you want me banned here too, I have nothing to say to that either.
I was just looking to have some fun and turns out my fun is against the rules. So again I apologize and hope that even if I'm still banned people can forgive me.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
Fan

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is meh
Re: My Apologies

EVERYONE BE HAPPY!!!! NOW!!!! IT'S BROTHERS DAY!!!!!
*throws cake at every guy*
as for you ladies, you have no obligation to be happy, go about your business

> Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, he's up!" Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat u right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it. Today is Brother's day, send this to all your brothas, fathers, sons. If you get back 7, you are loved. Happy Brotha's Day! I LOVE YA BROTHA'!!! To the cool men that have touched my life. Here's to you!! A real Brother walks with u when the rest of the world walks on. Send to all ur Brothers because the fake ones won't.
> -Live It Up

Last edited by Dophanes "D!" Raosuke; 07-30-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: My Apologies

As not to be so public, let me just say that I wasn't around, but I did read the chat logs. All we ask is try not to be so negative, it brings people and the chat down. It's somewhat akin to how 91.8 The Fan supports legal means of watching anime, but a few members still choose to bring the topic up and encourage illegal means.

Encourage positive chat, not negative. We are a business, and we do need to sell Fanatic subscriptions as well as anything else that comes our way. In relation, you're free not to buy one and that is your choice... but it's a little like using our services, site, etc (that we offer for free) and telling people not to donate. It is somewhat rude.

Anyway, I thank you for apologizing. Please feel free to come back to IRC on Monday, August 2nd if you feel you can be more positive. This topic is locked and thank you for your patience. Please message a moderator or administrator in the future.

Closed Thread