Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-31-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
August Contest - Have Some Musical Talent?

So those of you who are fanatics know, already, that at Metrocon I picked up two of the Good Smile Company's Vocaloid blind box Nendroid figures, and was cursed to find that the one character I did NOT want was in BOTH of the boxes I had gotten. So instead of setting fire to my neighbors lawn I decided to give these away as prizes.

The fanatics already had their contest, and now this contest is open to everyone (that isn't staff). Which means if you were a Fanatic, you got an extra shot at this little faith-killer.

So the contest goes something like this
With this being a Vocaloid, I thought, what better a contest than to have users submit their own original music compositions? The one our staff deems as the best will win the pint-sized dream crusher. But the awesomeness doesn't stop there. Even if you DON'T win the figure, the grand prize winner, and the two runners up will have their songs featured in iStalk!

Hot digitty, how awesome are we?

Here are the rules and other mumbo-jumbo:
To enter you must submit to us at least one original composition by August 31st at Midnight (PDT).

You may send in as many entries as you wish, your first song might not be your best.

Lyrics are not necessary, but if you do happen to have them, remember, no swearing or dirty language, keep it completely G rated!

ORIGINAL means ORIGINAL, plagiarists will be barred from the competition, and probably smacked around a bit with Kana's ban-hammer.

The final step is a recording of you saying we have permission to use your song, be sure to say your name. This is important because we don't want you to win our prize and then sue us a week later.

Upload your submissions in mp3 format to megaupload, and send them to info@918thefan.com with the title "CONTEST ENTRY". Be sure to title it right or we might miss your entry, and then nobody will be happy.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road
Re: August Contest - Have Some Musical Talent?

So, quick question... I'd like to just rar up both the mp3 and the permission recording in the same file and upload that to megaupload, is that how you want people to do it? It says to upload the mp3 but this will be a .rar file containing both necessary files.

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote