You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
Amui

Fan

Amui is a splendid one to behold Amui is a splendid one to behold
The Neversummer Chronology Zodiac Killing Doom Machine Part 1

This is meant as a joke story, don't take it seriously at all and most of all don't expect a coherent storyline, also expect plot holes.
This is actually the first story i've ever written and it took me all of about 1 hour to come up with everything.

Once upon a time in the land of Rulehy lived the Princess Ceru Laine, descendant of Taiga Shimi the Great, and Daughter of Kibs the Still Pretty Great but maybe not quite as Great as Taiga Shimi the Great.
We begin our story with Ceru Laine and her guards on their way to KleLand, Domain of the Great Lunies.
"GANNON!!" a roar erupted from the ornate carriage lead by two Unicorn "Are we there yet?!" arousing a great sigh amongst the surrounding Guards, "For Gods sake, NO! We aren't even close! i literally just told you that 2 minutes ago!" yelled Gannon, a sudden and eery silence falling over the crowd nearly instantly and causing the carriage to come to a slow hault.
"What did you just say....?" the carriage door swung open with a loud BANG! nearly breaking it in the process, "M.....Ma'am...I wasn't thinking and misspoke, please forgive me" Ceru Laine closed in with surprising speed to her soon former Bodyguard, "How dare you! you....you piece of s-" suddenly cut off by an extremely strong gust of wind, "What the..!" the wind causing people to cover their eyes from Debris.
As suddenly as the wind had begun it was gone, and with it a valuable part of the Caravan, "Ceru...? Ceru!?" Gannon quickly looked around himself for the missing Princess, "Whats this?" he bent over to pick up the foreign object he had spotted "A...Piece of Cloth?" he held the black and white cloth covered with Frills before quickly shoving it in his pocket and coming back to his senses, "Men! Spread out and begin searching, she can't be far!"
Little did Gannon know, Ceru Laine had fallen into the clutches of Amui, and his non-conformist General Elk-Chan.
Ceru Laine opened her eyes to find herself in a strangely cold and unkept Castle, "I bid you Welcome, Ceru! i am Amui, keeper of this Castle and soon King of Rulehy!" Amui's voice erupted, causing Ceru to quickly turn around and fall to her knees at the sight before her, there sat Amui with chalice in hand, sitting upon his throne made from the bones of dead Unicorns and dual Chainsaws sitting upon either side of him; "Wh...What? where am I?!" a suddenly teary eyed Ceru began sobbing.
"This? This is Asch Castle, my Domain....and a nearly 3 night trip from your silly Caravan!" "3 Nights? b-bull! I was just about to teach somebody a lesson in manners at that very same Caravan not even 1 minute ago!" a smug grin befell Amui's lips "Ah, that? you can thank the man behind you for that one! HAHAHAHA!" Ceru Laine gulped and slowly turned to face her assailant, "Herro Ceru-taaaaaan!" roared the rather large man in a Maid Costume "I di'int hurt you did I?! I don't know what i would do with myself if something were to happen to you-uguuuuuu~" a loud slap resounded throughout the room, the result of an extremely hard Ceru inflicted upon herself.
"Okay, the jokes over now! everybody can come out!" Ceru yelled into the room, suddenly an evil laugh filled the halls of the formerly quiet castle, Ceru turned around to find Amui suddenly inches from her face "OHMAIGAWD" Ceru shrieked and crawled away quickly, "Don't be afraid, Ceru! we won't hurt you...for now"
END! For now....

Amui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: The Neversummer Chronology Zodiac Killing Doom Machine Part 1

Needs EE
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
Amui

Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
Needs EE
Worry not, you're in the very next chapter!

Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #4
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough

I vont to suck your blawd!

...and Sparkle!

Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Kate will become famous soon enough

One thumbs up for now. Needs more random item seller, Kate.

Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road

That is all.

twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
Amui

Fan

Next time on Neversummer Chronology Zodiac Killing Doom Machine! random item sellers! possible vampires and a sexy Australian bodyguard with a surprising main character included!

Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
Cameron

Fan

Cameron is on a distinguished road

I was told there would be Kana writing here. I was disappointed, and possibly confused.

Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

its missing a certain awesomness that is grim

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #10
gannon133
Fan

gannon133 is meh

Oh, don't forget the filler! LOL JK but anyway, great uses of random things for a story. Now just edit it into paragraphs and not a block of text that I see, almost took me away from reading it.
gannon133 is offline   Reply With Quote