You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
chefofdeath
Fan

chefofdeath is meh
The Bloody Chef : A Chef Of Death Creation

here is a story that i have been working on in my head for a long time. it kinda changed due to the fact that i was making this story to get turned into an animation but never got around to it.

Trial Run: you work at the restaurant for a few days to see if you got what it takes and if they like your style then u might get hired.

Chapter 1 Rude Awakening

Quote:
There was once a man who dreamt of becoming a great chef. Despite going to a culinary school he was unable to get a job; he went from restaurant to restaurant in search of a job. It was no use he was just unable to get his foot in the door let alone get a trail run. With each restaurant he applied to it was the same thing over and over again. Never giving up hope he kept at it, looking for a new place of employment.

As time began to pass he didn’t realize the time and before he knew it the moon was high in the sky, and the job hunt was over. With the day over there was nothing left to do but find a place to eat, not wanting to go to any restaurants that denied him a job. He went on the hunt for a place to eat with no suitable place in sight he nearly gave up on a place to eat and was about to swallow his pride and go to a restaurant he applied to. Hidden under an alluring mist which looked to be a Chinese restaurant, dying of hunger he ran over there and to his surprise there was no one there. The lights of the establishment and the kitchen looked as if it was just used. The nameless chef called out, “hello anyone there” no response. . . .With nothing left to do he went around back and began to look for something to make.

Last edited by chefofdeath; 08-20-2010 at 08:52 PM.
chefofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Bloody Chef : A Chef Of Death Creation

Cool. Of course, I was beginning to expect Waffle House as he kept growing more desperate. . .Now, three quick questions: what does he find, what does he then prepare, and to whom is it actually served?

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
chefofdeath
Fan

chefofdeath is meh

well my original story was something more gruesome but i have changed quite a few things on how he overall gets to being twisted ..... i am still in the process of written the next part

Old 08-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
chefofdeath
Fan

chefofdeath is meh

Ok i am almost done with the next installment plz give me ur comments on this story

Old 08-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
chefofdeath
Fan

chefofdeath is meh

Chapter 2 The Hidden Truth Among The Sea Of Lies

Quote:
Franticly searching for food he stumbled across an odd looking cook book, the title was barely visible which read, “How to cook your -------“as soon as he was about to open it he heard a voice. He dropped the book and headed to the front to find out what the noise could be, lo and behold it was a customer from the looks of it. To his surprise it was a chef of a restaurant that he recently applied to, he was hesitant to approach him constantly thinking about how the situation will play out. As he starts to back away he suddenly falls right into a box, the customer yells “anyone there”. With no other options he says, “I will be with you in a minute” he begins to stand up and regain his composure he tries to ascertain the situation. AS he walks towards the customer, he kicks the box which cracked open unaware that a strange knife went flying out towards the kitchen.
Disregarding the box he headed over to see what the customer wanted. With a very stern yet frank tone said, “How can I serve you on this fine night?” with a confused look the customer replied, “what are you doing working in a place like this” he disregards what he said and asked have you decided what you would like to order. The customer was about to answer him until a loud pain filled moan echoes throughout the place, leaving everyone in silence. The customer hops up and the chef eerily looks back towards the kitchen, the customer caught the chefs disturbing glance and dashes towards the kitchen unaware of what may lay in wait for him. As the chef yells you can’t go back there and runs after him, but it is too late he makes it to the moan which was resonating from a storage room. They look at the door with dismay, as soon as he attempts to open the door; the moan gets louder then all of a sudden the door swings open revealing a man covered in blood.