Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Request Artist Or Anime Discographies

Read everything in these first two pages or your request might be denied!

From the beginning 91.8 The Fan has always asked what would make our station better. There will always be music we won't have, it is almost impossible to have every Asian song in existence on the station; however, that won't stop us from trying. As such, please read all the rules below before making a request.

Rules
  • Request only one artist or anime at a time.
  • Do not double post if you have more requests, instead wait for someone else to post before you post again.
  • You can request the same artist or anime as many times as you wish as long as you follow the rule above and you're a fanatic.
  • All non-fanatics will now be limited to five of the same request (IE if you've requested Kumi Koda four timeson your own, you can only request her one more time. Any thing past this limit won't be counted and your post deleted.)
  • If you post a song request, please include the artist as well like this: Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry. I will count all song requests as another request for that artist ANYWAY.
  • You can request songs in any language or region. Right now we can cover USA (under certain circumstances), Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. If you have a request out of those regions, please make a note to where the song originally came from so we can go through the paperwork with their respective royalty organization.
  • If you do not follow the above rules, your post will be deleted. In conjunction, once the request has been fulfilled your post will be deleted.
Due to several factors, we've been able to increase the speed at which we get a hold of music and have all of our copyright ducks in a row. As such, for those who really want to hear their artist of choice, I've come up with a new method.

Priority System
I've gotten a million and five complaints that things aren't added fast enough, that we don't get specific songs, etc. So, here's a way to change that. I'm adding a feature that allows people to get their music of choice in within a week of their request based on how badly they really want it. Here's how it works:
  • If you really want a complete artist discography on the radio station, it will cost a total of $50.00 USD (note this could be anywhere from five CDs plus every single album they released to twenty CDs depending on the artist---for example, Ayumi Hamasaki has close to a hundred single, live, or studio albums). If you're a Fanatic, you get a 60% discount and it will be $20.00 USD.
  • If you really want a certain full album (or three single-albums) on our station it will cost $20.00 USD. Fanatics, once again, receive a discount of 50% this time and the total will be $10.00 USD.
  • This is exclusive to each month, I will only take a limited amount of orders per month! Check the list below to see how many slots there are.
  • You are paying ME for the work to tag, scan, edit, censor, etc all of the music and depending on the size of albums it can take me anywhere from a week to a two months. This money will also help buy other albums, CDs, single albums, etc for the station since from the beginning this has been from my own pocket. Whether I do the following with the money before it gets to 91.8 The Fan is up to me:

Joking, no money will be used for my own personal vendettas.
  • If you are interested in the above then please PM on the forums.
  • PM ME FIRST BEFORE YOU SEND US MONEY! Seriously, this is becoming a huge problem. If it's a donation say it is or we will refund it.
  • If you feel these prices are too steep, you can also try splitting the costs here.
  • If you'd like to donate, no questions asked so we can buy CDs, albums, etc then feel free to donate any amount via PayPal at payments@918thefan.com (credit/debit cards will also work; no PayPal account required).

This Month's Work

1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Last edited by Kanashimi; 07-09-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Request Artist Or Anime Discographies

Just Added:

FAQ

• Do you have a full list of all of your songs on the radio?
    • If you're a Fanatic then yes we do! If not... no.
  • You name songs weird! Why isn't everything in it's original Japanese, Korean, Chinese?
    • Because we're all English speaking, and most of our audience also speaks English. It makes requesting easier and a few other things. If you're a Fanatic there's a list of all of our tracks and what they were translated to.
  • You got a translation wrong! Fix it!
    • Tell me what the proper translation is and why. Then I'll fix it for you~
  • Are you guys legal?
    • Yes, we go through almost ten different royalty companies to be able to play the music we do. It cost a lot of money, requires a lot of tracking, and a ton of work. We would never operate if we weren't legal.
  • So you guys actually buy every single CD?
    • Correction: I buy every single CD on the station from my own pocket as my own personal donation to the site. Either way, yes. We buy every album, CD, DVD edition, single album, mini-album, remix album, digital single, etc. Much like the anime industry, we do everything in our power to support the music industry as well.
  • But... you have some English artists...?
    • We do! BrentalFloss, Little Kuriboh, Cristina Vee, Vic Mignogna, The Megas, and The Protomen. We have e-mailed each specifically and asked if we are allowed to play their music. We have gotten written permission and thus we are able to (it should be noted for covers, we still have to pay the original rights-holder).
  • You have some Vocaloid songs and not others, why?
    • Vocaloid is actually really tricky since it has to be a song that was released on a Vocaloid album. It can't just be a video you saw on YouTube or NicoNico Douga, it has to have been released on a CD. See Supercell for a better example.
  • Can I get instrumentals added to the station?
    • No, vocal songs only.
  • Why was my request deleted?
    • You've requested an artist we already have. Stop doing that.
  • I have a question!
    • PM on the forums or put it in with your request and I'll answer it.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 05-21-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

Mami Kawada - full discography

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
NeonX

Fanatic

NeonX is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan Mist View Post

NeonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

IOSYS

Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
Renku

Renku is meh

Iosys

Renku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

and now that i see what i did wrong i will only request yoshida brothers for now

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

angela

So many anime OP/ED to their credit, I just love their music. I think it would be great if the music db could have them added.

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 AM   #9
HeikaHaku
Banhammer'd

HeikaHaku is meh

SKET Dance Discography please and thank you. :3

HeikaHaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

one piece discography

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #11
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Kurokami Soundtracks
quostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh

Zetsubou Sensei discographies. ALL OF THEM!! *A* Or one would be nice too. :3

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Toonpenguin

Toonpenguin is meh

Tokyo Brass Style
Toonpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

DOES

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Kurokami Soundtracks!
Old 08-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Freezing OST
Old 08-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #17
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Kurokami OSTs
Old 08-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #18
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Lucky Star Character Songs
Old 08-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #19
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Genki Sudo

Old 08-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #20
quostin
Tuner Quo

quostin is meh

Kurokami Soundtracks.