Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #142
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
It's based on your cookies, cache, and how long it's been since you voted on a song. So with all that in mind it should be noted that generally if you've already voted you can't vote again.
Kana will you bake me some cookies? Either way what's your fav to eat/bake for yourself?

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #143
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Did you miss me?
:D
I posted in your go away thread didn't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyNN View Post
Kana will you bake me some cookies? Either way what's your fav to eat/bake for yourself?
Hmm, that's tough. I would say cookies, but I'm the best at baking since I worked at an ice cream store as my first job. Brownies, cakes, hmmm <3

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #144
ZshadowX
Fan

ZshadowX is meh

since i know you cosplay Kana
what was your fav. character to cosplay?
and what was your least fav. to cosplay?
~ plz feed my monkey!

ZshadowX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #145
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZshadowX View Post
since i know you cosplay Kana
what was your fav. character to cosplay?
and what was your least fav. to cosplay?
~ plz feed my monkey!
Favorite was Hatsune Miku since the costume and wig was comfortable. Least favorite was Stella from Gundam Seed Destiny. I love the character, but the costume turned out all wrong.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #146
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Did I lose the game?

Old 11-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #147
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Did I lose the game?
Every day of the year.

Old 11-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #148
ZshadowX
Fan

ZshadowX is meh

How many Anime convention have you attend all together in your entire life?
~ plz feed my monkey!

ZshadowX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #149
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZshadowX View Post
How many Anime convention have you attend all together in your entire life?
~ plz feed my monkey!
Personally... about fifteen or so.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #150
toyNN
Fan

Kana..its been like 3 months - so are we Fanatics going to get melted down..you know musically?

Old 11-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #151
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Kana..its been like 3 months - so are we Fanatics going to get melted down..you know musically?
Music Meltdown is coming back in January. I paused and put a stop on them so I could work on another feature's format on a weekly basis. So yes.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #152
toyNN
Fan

Glad to hear the melt will return.
So who is Ikimono Gakari? - their bests album was just certified this week as a 1 million copies seller. Never heard of them before but their popularity seems very strong.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #153
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Glad to hear the melt will return.
So who is Ikimono Gakari? - their bests album was just certified this week as a 1 million copies seller. Never heard of them before but their popularity seems very strong.
Well, they've technically been around since 1999. They didn't really hit any sorta success till 2006 though, but even then they've always seemed to have a nice fanbase. A lot of their stuff is used for dramas, and not so much anime. That's why I assume they're as popular as they are.

Old 12-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #154
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

if i were to draw you for the birthday competitioon,how would i draw you?

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #155
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessileo127 View Post
if i were to draw you for the birthday competitioon,how would i draw you?
I have dirty blond wavy hair and green eyes. xP

Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #156
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

Any particular clothing, Positions?

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #157
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessileo127 View Post
Any particular clothing, Positions?
I have a tendency to wear a lot of blue, and shorts are really common for me. As for positions draw what's most comfortable to you.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #158
neondantou126

neondantou126 is meh

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?
neondantou126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #159
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by neondantou126 View Post
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?
Yes.

Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #160
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Best Disgaea Character (Not including #4)