Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #41
Goryan

Goryan is meh
Re: What the Hardest Game You've Played?

Rainbow bright princess adventures... just kidding. It has to be Ninja Gaiden for the 360. Gotta be a hard game since the makers made an apology version.

Goryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #42
Zaig
Fan

Zaig is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefofdeath View Post
Ok lets see how high the list will stack up ill go first......

the hardest game that i've come across recently is resonance of fate its such a hard game with a steep learning curve for those who dont want to give the game a chance due to the fighting style. but the game seems so unbeatable and one sided when u fight bosses like trying to beat up a bear with a stick its just not going to happen
I dropped that game not because of the difficulty but because of the fact that even though I've played 6 chapters, I could not tell you what the plot is since there isn't really one. Anyways, that game still isn't difficult as long as you have played SRPGs before, pay attention to who your opponent is targeting, and know how to set up effective Tri Attacks. Out of the six bosses I've faced, the only one I lost to was the protection of the picture one (took me three times to find out that grenades are my best friend) because you have to freaking guard something when it's already almost dead from protecting it through four areas of multiple enemies. Lame.

As I only play RPGs, I've never played a difficult game before on the normal setting. But I guess Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES on Hard mode is difficult since, if you get ambushed by a regular enemy, you could easily get a game over. You have to be good at making personas and never use ones with any weaknesses except Light/Dark in order to survive that game.

I like a challenge in my games. The way I see it, if you CAN beat a boss/level within the first five tries, then it's too easy (which is basically every RPG out there). I enjoy losing, because when you finally defeat an opponent you worked hard and finally triumphed, the victory is sweet; alternatively, if you win on your first try, you feel like you didn't really do anything.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Zaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:06 AM   #43
Flame

Flame is meh

Pssh! Forget everything you know about hard games. Super Mario Frustration(aka super mario forever) is even worse! Right in the beginning you WILL die unless you already know what to do when you start!
When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside. - Naota

Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #44
Zelpheropolis

Zelpheropolis is meh

Earthbound because of the waterfall password and a LONG painful battle with giygas because i was to frustrated to get the hint. (wouldn't have gotten the hint even if i wasn't frustrated)
Zelpheropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #45
Mollybibbles

Tombé, Pas de bourée, Glissade, JETÉ!!

Mollybibbles is on a distinguished road

Kirby Tilt n Tumble. Seriously, all I got to play was a GBC as a kid. But still, the tilt mechanism was designed so that you must keep the game completely flat or else you fall to your doom. T^T It has been years and I have yet to beat it (I put it down for, well, 10 years-ish...)

Mollybibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #46
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

I'm upping my opinion to World at War/Black Ops
TREYARCH!
Y U HATE ME SO MUCH!?!?

I hate that they implement infinite enemies during veteran and you can only continue by pushing forward, but AIs can snipe you with a shotgun when you push forward
x_x

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote