It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Iroai

Iroai is meh
Voice actor appearances

I've always found one of the best aspects of any convention to be the special guest appearances, and more often than not, who's appearing at a con plays the deciding factor on my choice to go or not. I've got my list of voice actors that I would love to have an opportunity to meet, but given my location in the remoteness of western Canada, there aren't many conventions around that attract high profile guests (aside from the one in Calgary).

So, I was wondering if there was anywhere on the wonderful internet that lists a large number of conventions/guest lists? I would absolutely love for an opportunity to meet Monica Rial or Luci Christian or (very lengthy list, but you get the gist).
Iroai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Voice actor appearances

Animecons.com is a nice place to check out in terms of upcoming conventions. They're fan updated and then their submissions are approved, so sometimes they're not up to date (mostly during convention season when I'm sure they're swamped).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
Iroai

Iroai is meh

Thanks Kana! Hopefully I can find something of interest and plan ahead for a vacation next con season.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

No problem. Let us know which ones as we might be in the neck of the woods, you never know!

Old 11-27-2011, 02:23 AM   #5
Iroai

Iroai is meh

Sorry for the month long delay (internet went to hell, using my cell). I just figured I'd put the heads up that I'm gonna attend Con-nichiwa in Tucson in March. Saw on the list of previous years' guests, that representatives of 91.8 The Fan attended in the past. Plus, Monica Rial is going to be there, super excited.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

I was there last year, yes. I'm not sure about this year since they've changed convention heads, but last year the previous guest relations staff was very kind to me and hoped to have me back next year. Since the staff has changed I'm not so sure what will happen, but if you wanna see us there feel free to request us in their guest request thread.

That was a really amazing convention and they treated the guests so well. :)