It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-17-2015, 02:43 AM   #1
Lan

Lan is meh
Flash Player is an issue

I am feeling forced to quit using flash player, which your radio stream currently uses. Please change it to HTML5 if possible. This is incredibly important as Firefox and Chrome have taken it off by default, and i still want to listen to 918 The Fan.

Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Flash Player is an issue

The best thing we can currently offer is to use any of the files that work in your music player of choice instead.

Radio m3u (320 kbps): http://radio.918thefan.com/live
Radio Standard (160 kbps): http://radio.918thefan.com/standard
Radio xspf (320 kbps): http://radio.918thefan.com/playlist
Radio Lite (128 kbps): http://radio.918thefan.com/listen

These have been around before the Flash player even existed on the site. As for HTML5 we have been looking into this for the 320 Heavy Player, but this requires redesigning it from the ground up as well as purchasing an additional license. The soonest we can get it done is about a month (and since I'm the only one who can and I have two conventions out of state in-between... make that a month and a half).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #3
Lan

Lan is meh

Out of interest when did you ditch flash in the lite player? I've only just come back (see my post above)

Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan View Post
Out of interest when did you ditch flash in the lite player? I've only just come back (see my post above)
For quite awhile, I think about a year.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote