Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Say "I Love You" Episode 009 Discussion

Well, at least Yamato finally spoke up. Do we really get to spend half of this episode feeling sorry for Ms. Model?

Kinda surprised Aiko became nice? It's kinda sad in a way to think she was having feelings for Yamato with her current boyfriend around. It makes me think she doesn't really love who she's with even though she might have let Yamato go.

This new guy is the rival just because he wants the keychain? Really? xD

So far... so sweet. Where's the troll? I'm onto you Say "I Love You"! T-t-this is fluff?! No, never mind, this was about to be foreplay and then sex. Thanks for that save, Mei's mom.

Okay, so rival guy is actually pretty important. Pretty nice foreshadowing on this one, so far so good. His bluntness at the end as well as how sudden it was is kinda... ehhh. I respect the prior and shake my head at the latter. An improvement from previous episodes however.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote