Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Momoko

Momoko is meh
Talking Hello everyone!

Hm, what to say? I'm Momo, nice to "meet" you. I honestly don't know how to go about explaining what type of person I am, but I'll give it my best shot. I love Manga and Anime, I can be found most weekends browsing our local book store for new releases. I enjoy art as well, which is probably why Manga appeals to me so much. (Lets face it, a good story line with some amazing art to shape our view of the environment around the characters? That should be a good thing in anyone's book.)

I like sketching and painting, mostly I do people (because I'm crud at backgrounds!) but I also enjoy sketching wildlife. I would rather sit at home with hot chocolate and read a good book than go out and party, but I do love to have a good time. Music is my life and is one of my best outlets in life. (I'm a huge Miyavi and Dir en Grey fan.)

I actually found 91.8 The Fan by accident, but I'm glad I did! So far it's proven to be an interesting and engaging site, and I love listening to the radio. Other than what I've said already I don't really know what else to put, but I'm up for answering any questions!

Momoko is offline   Reply With Quote