View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
Yumene

Yumene is meh
Re: Hello everyone, fellow anime fans! I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Seems I'm late to the welcome party, but hello and welcome! Con volunteers seems to be the makeup of this thread, so I thought I'd chime in. Been working ACen for 8 years now, and I don't find it to be all magic and rainbows, but I do love the end result, all the while striving for a better result.

Now I just need to work on being more of a regular here... too bad my work blocks streaming audio on its firewall.

Cheers!
Nice to meet you as well, thanks for the welcome :) And I agree, it is't all magic and rainbows, lol, it can be stressful and hectic, but again, I agree, it's the end result, the feeling you get after everything, it's rewarding.

-shakes your hand then hugs- You should tell your work you demand the ports to be open!!!! jk jk, I know, I know, they expect you to ... work >.> But for me, listening to music makes me more productive when I'm working on the computer for my freelance work. Keeps me focused some reason o.o I'm sure I'm not alone in that, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurous1701 View Post
*falls from the sky*

Blasted loopholes!

Hi (insert name), welcome to The Fan! (insert generic greeting and small talk).

XD

Just kidding Yumene. Glad you're enjoying the site and got a chance to meet some of the staff at Youmacon! :D

*looks for loophole*

*finds one*

*falls through*

X_X
lol, thanks, so how is the view down there? :P I'm good right here, I'm scared of jumping through random holes >.<

hehe, nice to meet you as well, thanks for the welcome :)

Yumene is offline   Reply With Quote