View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
Yumene

Yumene is meh
Re: Hello everyone, fellow anime fans! I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheflelouch View Post
This is actually the first time As staff for two Cons but my third one volunteering and you are right all the rewarding of been a part of something so big as a con is Fantastic, all the people that you meet all the things that you can do, etc turn your enjoyment of the Con completely if it weren't because of the me as a staff I could have not meet cool people this year
Exactly, you get to do so much more when you're actually working in some way. Which I love, because that means you have some part is making the convention what it is (no job is too small IMO). Not to mention all the experiences you get by doing it and the people you meet; indeed, so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonhawk81 View Post
Well met and welcome. I've hinted before at helping with our newly-organized local con (Anime Blues), but have been told that I tend to make folks unnecessarily nervous. . .besides, I think they like me as a money-spending attendee.
Heh, well, I don't think I ever made anyone nervous, but spending money always helps too :P

And thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone, it is indeed awesome to meet everyone :)

<-- I shall always use this icon, it's soo cuteee!!!
Yumene is offline   Reply With Quote