View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Yumene

Yumene is meh
Re: Hello everyone, fellow anime fans! I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
Glad you found us! We're in a slight disarray going between two conventions, but thankfully our con crazies haven't scared you off.

I've been attending AnimeVegas since it's second year, and so to finally go from attendee, volunteer (maid cafe), press, to guest is kinda neat for me. There's a lot of neat people in the Vegas area, so maybe we've met. Either way, we'll be sure to see you as soon as I know what time my panels are, haha.
Oh I can imagine, as for myself, I have yet to go to a convention without helping out as a volunteer in some way (volunteering, staff, press, ect.). With the exception of BlizzCon since that was was fully staffed by employees of blizzard; lol. But the experience of going as an attendee there was an overwhelming experience.

That would be great! Sounds exciting!

Not sure yet if I will be cosplaying at all, I didn't really get to finish what I wanted in time; I just had too much going on. Maybe next time on that :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Henshin View Post
Greetings new member of our fighting force. You will find your uniform and boots over there, grab your gun and katana and on the other table and jump into the line over there next to the girl in the hinata cosplay. you see a giant monster just high jump kick it off a motorcycle. Next! lol jk welcome to the gang
Thanks, Bobby, hehe, heck I'm ready, bring it on! Nice to meet you as well -bows down graciously-

<--- cutest icon EVER! (Huge Pikachu Collector Here!!!!)
Yumene is offline   Reply With Quote