View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh
Re: JessiLeo, The adventures forthwith!

Knocked out by the blast I remain unconsious for a few seconds. As I wake my anger raises up a bar.
"How dare you attack a Dra..."My voice quivering with anger as I point to Sound, my voice faltering on the last word... "Never mind... Your penalty will be, to come with us on our quest!"
I bend down to scoop up the unconsious form of Skylark who was fading slightly, His tail getting smaller, unable to keep his form whislt unconsious...
I press my fore finger onto his snout healing him enough to wake up...
"Darling we will be together soon," I spoke in a soft whisper. "But, you must hold on untill we kill it..."
I move my eyes to Sound and placing my forefinger on his head healing him too.
"Will you respect your penalty for attacking a dragon?" I ask softly as Skylark moves to Moon whimpering softly...
I hold my hand out before moving to Moon...
"Our quest will not succeed with two, especially if one whos art makes him feel pain... We are running out of time. The armys will move soon and we must find out who is behind them, look the third moon is rising."
I tilt my head to the western horizon as if to proove my point a large dark blue moon rose over the distant mountin tops drasticly changing the pale light to a dark blue, it was still light enough to see the landscape but dark enough to make the land strangely erriee...

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote