View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenShadow View Post
Are you any good at bowling?
It depends actually... I'm a mental bowler, so if the bumpers are up I always go completely straight and if they are down, I always fail. I don't actually enjoy bowling all that much, but yeah.

Quote:
How many times have you won cosplaying awards?
Zero. I don't like entering cosplaying contests. The reason I cosplay isn't to be judged, but to have fun and show off my creations. Maybe in the future, but competing is a big task and can take a whole day or two of a convention. Since I've always volunteered or worked during a convention I don't have the time to spend in a competition room.

Quote:
What's the worst injury you've had to date?
Injury...? Hrm... none?

Quote:
Can I come out of the cage now?
Hahahaha! No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_No_Kokoro View Post
Are you gonna answer all those random questions??
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
What is a man?
The opposite of a woman.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote