Thread: [Multi] Your Video Game Ideas!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Your Video Game Ideas!

I've had some ideas for Megaman MMOs as well, I think they could work really easily. Although I think my idea is a little different from yours, I may detail an idea I had for one in the future. As for the open world moving clock idea, I really like it! It sounds awesome, though the depth of the game seems to be luck of he draw on who you run into.

A Harvest Moon MMO would be awesome, but how would you handle making it a multiplayer experience? How would you handle the space needed for everyone to have a farm, or WOULD everyone be a farmer. If not what else would there be to do. If so, I don't know how farming would make for a good multiplayer experience :S unless you could have clan farms, which would help issues with size a bit.

There have been some cool FPS RTS mixed genre games before. Having a zombie one sounds fun.

Here's what I have in mind for the Darth Chico game. This is all I have written down so far.

Abilities
Main: Pee and Jump
Squirrel: Dash and Jump
Dog: Bark and basketball fight.

The goal of the game is to outrun Elk while peeing on things, chasing squirrels, and playfighting with other dogs.

There will be a pee meter, which is refilled by getting water from water sources.
The score will increase on slightly exponential values while you pee, amking peeing longer more attractive than peeing on many things for a shorter amount of time. Emptying a full meter on one object will get bonus points.

At the end of each level you will enter squirrel chase mode, the closest point you get to the squirrel determines your bonus, catching the squirrel gets the max amount.

After the Squirrel bonus comes the dog fight. it will kind of be sumo mashy, gaining advantages through timing. Speed and victory will determine points.

There will be multiple ending screens depending on how many points you have at the end.
There will be three stages, Summer, Fall, and Winter. They will have the light brown squirrel, dark brown squirrel and black squirrel respectively. They will have Tiny Chihuahua, Rex(neighbours dog), and BullTerrier

Come on guys, I wanna see some detail to these ideas :P If you don't have any, think about the type of game you'd want and go in depth.

Last edited by Elk; 02-13-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Elk is offline   Reply With Quote