View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Wait your remaking which game?

No offense, but there is no way Square would release a version of Final Fantasy VII with just updated cutscenes. When it takes them over six years from a games announcement to finally working on it fully there is no way that they'd leave it that unfinished. While Square Enix has a lot of problems since they take a long time to make games they at least finish all of their games.

I'm sure some people might counter that saying Final Fantasy XIII was too linear, but it has a fully fleshed out story and roughly fifty to eighty hours in side quests, exploration, and weapon upgrades (yes, there was more than the thirty hours of running in a straight line that people complained about).

Though I would like to see the extras in Final Fantasy X that everyone else has talked about... I'd also like to see some modifications to Blitzball so it's not so frickin' hard when you're playing in Luca. Let's be honest, winning that takes anywhere from three to six tries and it usually boils down to being absurdly lucky. Maybe open up practice a little early? Give us a chance to grind a little before the tournament? Please?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote