View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #56
zaburai

zaburai is on a distinguished road
Re: What grinds your gears?

You want to know what grinds my gears? Do you REALLY want to know?

I know I will get hated for this but anime in general atm. They are full of high schoolers, they are all moe now, 90% is slice of lifeand the fanservice. MY GOD the fanservice, every show now his someone with massive jubblies which bounce repulsivly when they move one step, and there is always a minimum of 5 pantyshots per episode. Japan THIS IS NOT SEXY, this does NOT cover up for bad storytelling (wow I just summed up Chu-bra >_<) and I am fed up with it. I know this goes with the whole sex sells principal, but enough is enough.

Now for loli. Why is there a loli character in every series now? What do they do to further or enhance the plot? Oh wait NOTHING! I can understand fanservice a bit but loli? It makes no since why loli characters are so big. They really are just a waste of space. There is nothing good that has come from lolis.

Now for my final one and oh boy I will be hated for this. K-ON. Yes K-ON. The show that everyone loves yet it contains sterotypical characters, in a sterotypical setting yet it is the "new haruhi." The jokes were bland 4 years ago and it takes 20 episodes for a series about a band to sing a full song!!! Even in Angel Beats where the band is a side story they get THREE SONGS!!!

Mabye this is enough ya?

zaburai is offline   Reply With Quote