View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Favorite Anime Con Events

I think the way I view panels are very different from the way you guys view panels. For me, we have to be to every panel that is remotely interesting and film it. We then stuff those in our Fanatic section, haha. Sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're not. I like sort of unique panels such as AnimeVegas' California Versus Canada Versus Texas, which talked about the difference in voicing in various locations.

At rare times I enjoy Gothic Lolita or cosplay panels, but they have to be well run. Anyone can explain that there's various type of Lolita, but few can actually make it interesting for those already aware of such a thing.

So it is really a hit or miss for me since when I go to a panel I'm reporting on it, trying to get a voice actor's attention, or other things. When I went to conventions for more relaxed things, I generally never went to panels. I usually volunteered, so I guess I've never gone to panels to relax! Haha! Either way, I'm a little picky.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote