Thread: 'Ello~
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Tiggs

Tiggs is meh
'Ello~

First, I'd like to say that I've been around before, but I have a horrible track record when it comes to forum introductions. Usually there's some sort of specific focus of said forums, so I have more to say, but this is different.

With that out of the way, I guess the next thing I should cover is how I came about finding the Fan. Our wonderful Haku over...uhh...wherever he is actually brought me here. I heard that he was going to be starting as a DJ on a radio station, and I was curious... so that was the first time I had even visited the site. Fortunately, I really liked what I was seeing / hearing, and decided to stay. I was gone for a while as I got into a phase of having to listen to specific artists for 24 hours straight and then switching artists the next day, but I find that a balance between the Fan and my other music is probably for the best.

Are you still awake? Good, because now comes the most important part!

I go by a lot of different names/aliases here on the 'net, but you can call me Tiggs. Alex works pretty well, too. [Clearly] I'm a fan of anime/manga, video games, music, Japanese culture in general, and I have some more or less unimportant hobbies...

With that, I'd like to end my introduction and officially begin my lur- I mean "forum-going" or whatever you'd prefer to call it.
Tiggs is offline   Reply With Quote