Thread: [Multi] Bayonetta
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Bayonetta

Anyone else waiting for this game? I'm not generally a fan of let's shoot everything in sight, but Bayonetta looks like it has one heck of a style. I love all the little subtle features, and just how out there it is! It's sort of insane, though I'll admit I'm going to be jealous if we don't get a limited edition with a pink Bayonetta gun. My cosplay dreams are ruined!

Anyway, the theme song was released a little while back and awesomely enough MiChi ends up with the honors or producing the theme song. For those who haven't heard it, I suggest you check it out:

Either way, I really want to know the story as well. Since this hasn't been released to most of the world all we can gather is what's been told in the trailers. It makes it feel like Bayonetta will be a big game of sorts with a twist.

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote