Thread: [PSV] Playstation Vita
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #18
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Playstation Vita

Alright, so for those of you who don't know at 3 AM PST there was a conference in Japan about what was coming out next on Vita. A lot of this is obviously getting ported to us, and we had one or two US confirmations. I've collected all the information here for Vita users.
  • Keiji Inafune announced he's working on a "new" Vita game (Mega Man, Dead Rising)
  • Metal Gear HD Collection is coming to Vita, which was predictable
  • Legend Of Heros next game is coming out on Vita with full voice, it was supposed to be released on PSP, but there wasn't enough room on UMD
  • Gundam Seed Battle Destiny announced for Vita
  • Bandai teased a brand new Super Robot Wars game for Vita.
  • There's the Discovery Project, but I have no idea what it is and neither does anyone else.
  • Persona 4 The Golden introduced by the director of the project.
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 was announced for Vita, which I predicted.
  • Ragnarok Odyssey was hinted that it's coming to the US on top of more of the social features revealed in its trailer.
  • Same company as above is working on Dokuro and an Untitled game for Vita. There's no trailer that I can find, but if someone can feel free to post it.
  • First trailer for Surge Concerto Ciel by Gust

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote