Thread: [Multi] Top 10 Consoles
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh
Top 10 Consoles

Ok, this isn;t a official list, but i still think it's a good line-up, considering the systems i have on here. If there's a system you think would do better on the list, post a reply here.

10. Playstation 3- A good system without a doubt, but there's a lot of problems i don;t like about it. First off, they canceled the backwards compatability with newer systems, making PS2 owners very, VERY angry. They have some good games, but some seem to be sequels to games past their prime. Only exception is Call of Duty, but that got boring fast.

9. Xbox[Original] - Good system to compete with the PS2 and Gamecube at the time, but insainly huge controllers made it hard for some to play it. Thankfully, we have the 360 now.

8. Gamecube- good system, small and easy to have around, decent games, including Zelda and Metroid. Only thing i don't like about it is that it didn't get as much attention as the other systems.

7. Playstation 2- Good system, with loads of fan favorite titles, good graphic quality, better games, and the ability to connect to internet to play with others, granted you put a hard drive in it. Only flaw i have with it is that after a while, it seems the system usually either stops playing games, or just jams.

[From here on, no more descriptions, i'll leave that to you to decide. Do not judge me, as these are the only systems i have played.]

6. Nintendo Wii

5. NES/SNES

4. Sega Genesis

3. Atari

2. Xbox 360

1. Sega Dreamcast [Note: This is MY personal favorite, mainly because it had a Berserk game that was fun to play, and could have done much more, but then came the big companies and the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube.]

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote