View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #10
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Battle for 9.18 The Fan - Chapter 2: Hired Hands

Time for some constructive criticism~

I like that the characters all have a lot to do, but I feel like they're doing them too fast for me to keep up. For instance, if I wasn't someone who had read all the profiles (which I didn't), I have no idea who has what ability and so when I read it... it feels sort of like people are firing off this or that, but I don't know why or how (action scenes are honestly the hardest I think). I know character development comes in all forms, but I feel like there needs to be more in-between so the pacing isn't as awkward as it is.

This could be done in several ways, but when you read it back you should think about how you see it in your head... and then can someone who has no idea what I'm talking about see it as clearly as me. You don't need to describe shoelaces in every paragraph, but there's a lot of characters already and I already have forgotten everyone besides mine cause it has my name. xD I remember Kisa because her unique ability was highlighted during the fight, which was to transform. I remember Chris... as Chris, haha xD

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to add some spice and opinion~

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote