Thread: We Got Married
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:02 AM   #10
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: We Got Married

I liked the driving episode, it was a little slow in the long run... but it was cute that Nickhun got that big lock to make sure no one stole their promises again. I thought it was adorable, and was a little scared for Victoria-shii as she was driving. I can't wait for the next episode though, this one felt a little lackluster.

Updated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gq3sUXs-fw

In the latest episodes Victoria got to see Nickhun's HUGE family in Thailand. There were seriously like thirty or so family members, it was pretty surreal to see a family that big. Anyway, beforehand Nickhun wanted to show the family their new house and they decided to make a music video mimicking F(X)'s NU ABO. They decided to give it to his sister Sherleen since she's a huge NU ABO fan and that way she can learn the dances.

This is the music video and all I gotta say is lol at Nickhun. I love him hardcore cause he's such a goof, but he's like sickeningly adorable. Victoria also handled the language barrier between her and the family fairly well.

On the other side lately I've been watching the Adam Couple as well and not just Khuntoria. They're with Ga-In (from the Brown Eyed Girls) and JoKwon (from 2AM). They fight all the time, complete opposite of Khuntoria. Looooove it <3

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote