View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
Lesserpawn

Lesserpawn is meh
Re: If you could be dj for a dj block for one day

If I were made dj the number of listeners would probably decrease at an alarming or fatal rate. That said...

“Have a go”
Getting people into anime can be difficult. Anime is something which most people have never watched but really should try. Have a go would be about looking at other things most people have never done but should try. It could cover sports, pastimes, hobbies, books, foods or anything else that’s interesting or unusual, focusing on things that are easy to get involved with.

“6 Degrees”
6 Degrees would attempt to find tenuous connections between two random anime characters, using directors, voice actors, animators, release dates, concepts, or any other improbable link.

“Innuendo in anime”
Does it rub you the wrong way? Do you take it on the chin? Do you just grin and bare it? Innuendo in anime would be an in-depth and irrelevant look at what comes out of the mouths of various anime characters (although I'd need to be careful to make sure nothing inappropriate slipped out).

I'd probably call the show 'filler arc' as it would undoubtedly lower the tone of 91.8 the fan and mainly consist of recycled material.

Lesserpawn is offline   Reply With Quote