View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
DaiShinpachi

DaiShinpachi is meh
Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu!!

Hello everyone, im not new to the site, but new to the forums / IRC. My usual alias is DaiShinpachi or Venser, or just call me Travis ;). I am 21 years of age living in beautiful Lake Tahoe Cali. Im studying at a JC right now for an AA degree, eventually going to transfer to a University to get my BA in IT Network Admin.

Getting the BA is my first step to one of 3 things i wish to do with my life: 1) Teach English in Japan. 2) Become a well known voice actor. 3) Got my BA in IT Network Admin as backup for if i for some ungodly reason dislike any of these professions :D.

Ive only been studying Japanese for about 5 months, but i am fluent enough to read Hiragana, Katakana, and some Kanji. I have basic conversations with some of my Japanese friends and understand Japanese very well. All of my studying is independent, I have many resources ;).

In the mean time... im here working as a cook in a ski resort for winter, and usually working as Maintenance in State Parks during the summers. I want my schooling to end now!!! haha >:).
DaiShinpachi is offline   Reply With Quote