View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
Redtrot

Redtrot is meh
General introduction

Hello, I am, well I'm not a 'Otaku' but I have some apreciation of aanga and anime, to be honest I went though a hard-core obsessed manga/anime phase between 20001-2003 before moving on to other intrests.

That said, while I have to some extent moved on, I still retain a strong support for severl, what I consider 'quality' anime and manga titals and I retain a modest collection of manga books and anime DVD's, some of which I would like to sell on in fact to fans who will apreciate them more, but more on that laters.

Of the manga series I sill get ongoing it's only Negima I've stuck with and have volumes 1-28 (except 27 that is currently on order.)

I retain a strong intrest in the more deeper, specutlive anime science fiction and philosphy titles out there and lastly, the thing I moved on to, which I won't talk about here on this fourm, radical politics, does feature in some animes and mangas, 'Metroplosis' being an obvious example with commies and fascists, I continue to really enjoy that stuff.

So, yeah, why join here if I'm 'that' big on manga/anime any more?

Well, my ex is on here jessileo127 and she told me that kuriboh occasionly comes on to say hi and...well...I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D He is AWSOME! :D :D :D

See ya around.
Redtrot is offline   Reply With Quote