View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #56
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh
Re: Favorite Characters?

Well, here's a list of my top favorite characters, since i have so many. Enjoy.

================================================== ===============

1. Belldandy [Ah! Megami-Sama]- I like her because A.) She's the main reason i got into anime in the first place and B.) I love angels! :D I love her design and look because of her hair, her angel, wings, and her personality. Plus, this really was the first anime i actually saw and liked.[But i saw the movie first, so thats a plus]

2. Eureka [Eureka seveN]- I love the design for her, like the short green hair, the amythest colored eyes, and her overall look are appealing. Her personality in the start is like a robot, but gradually starts acting more human, and her wings around the end are very nice.

3. L [Death Note], and Ulquiorra [Bleach] - I like these dudes because they're as awsome as they come[without guns or mechas, that is]. I like L for the reason he's always closing in on Light and has the smarts no normal person could ever hope to match. I like Ulquiorra for the reason that he has a creepy attitude, and his green eyes and devil-like form are so great.

4. Soul Eater Evans [Soul Eater]- What's not to like about Soul? He listens to Jazz, he turns into a scythe, he has silver hair, and he eats souls.

5. RockMan Zero [Megaman Zero series] - Ok, this one is a definant favorite for me, because i love this mans artworks, period. His design for this Zero is similar to his old design, but still gives the same impression. Plus, he has a green sword.

and 6. Azure Kite [.Hack//ROOTS and .Hack//G.U.]- Ok, this character is so frankensteinied, and so fast, i have little reason to explain why i like this character. He doesn't talk, but he still looks crazy and cool with patches, stitches, and two swords. Oh, and did i mention he can use blue fire? Blue flame-grilled steaks for everyone! :D

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Last edited by Kanashimi; 09-19-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Please put big pictures in spoiler tags---do not stretch the page!
Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote