View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #109
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearMetalVoltar View Post
i have a couple of ? which will be followed by more in the future.

what do u thing of sonic 4 so far?

and what do u think of the love plus game in japan and do u think that it should come to america and europe?
If the Sonic reboot works out, Sonic and me will be good. If I have to play another Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) or Sonic Unleashed, Sonic will be off my Christmas list.

I think I rant about Love Plus all the time on my show and how much I want to play it. I'm seriously wondering how this isn't being translated at all. Do want~ <3

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote