91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nice to meet you all! ^^ (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2469)

hanabiflare 05-14-2012 07:54 PM

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Heyoooo! My name's Hanabi. I'm 15 years old from the sunny state of Florida in the USA. I'm working towards my goal of becoming a Jrock and Anime song singer in Japan one day. I upload singing and dancing covers on YouTube (HanabiFlare). I also try to do some voice acting on my yt :D. My biggest inspirations are The GazettE and SCANDAL. I hope to be like them someday and find my own unique sound. I also want to perform at many anime conventions! I'm also a huge anime and manga lover ^^. At the moment I'm watching Naruto, One Piece (favorite!), Fairy Tail, Bodacious Space Pirates, Hunter X Hunter, Sket Dance, AKB0048, The Idolm@ster, Upotte, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I don't think I could possibly list all the manga I'm currently reading haha. Thank you and nice to meet all of you! (^-^)/

Cheflelouch 05-14-2012 08:10 PM

Re: Nice to meet you all! ^^

Hello and welcome to the Fan 91.8
make you have lots of fun here and here and hopefully that your dream comes true

if you have a chance make sure you check the IRC

Kanashimi 05-14-2012 08:18 PM

Read them rules and welcome to the site :) Glad you found us!

hanabiflare 05-14-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheflelouch (Post 33796)
Hello and welcome to the Fan 91.8
make you have lots of fun here and here and hopefully that your dream comes true

if you have a chance make sure you check the IRC

Thank you very much! ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 33797)
Read them rules and welcome to the site :) Glad you found us!

Thank you! and I read the rules :D

Bobby Henshin 05-15-2012 10:30 PM

Hello and welcome ^^ i see you live in florida, if your going to metrocon ill seeya there, enjoy your stay and get ready to fight the forces of musical injustice!

moonhawk81 05-16-2012 07:37 AM

Well met and welcome.

Zero Gravity 05-16-2012 07:42 AM

Welcome new friend! :D

Mollybibbles 05-16-2012 11:22 AM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Always remember, as you push, practice and prepare for the best, the worst, and every option in between, "luck is where preparation and opportunity meet". Good luck!

hanabiflare 05-16-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby Henshin (Post 33801)
Hello and welcome ^^ i see you live in florida, if your going to metrocon ill seeya there, enjoy your stay and get ready to fight the forces of musical injustice!

You're going too! :D Are you going all three days? ^_^ (and Thank you!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonhawk81 (Post 33802)
Well met and welcome.

Thanks! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 33803)
Welcome new friend! :D

Thank you! nice to meet you ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollybibbles (Post 33804)
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! Always remember, as you push, practice and prepare for the best, the worst, and every option in between, "luck is where preparation and opportunity meet". Good luck!

Thank you very much! :D