91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What have you been watching? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121)

twillÿ 09-25-2010 06:42 AM

Re: What have you been watching?

I just recently got done watching Air which made me sad. #waterfall The end.

chefofdeath 09-28-2010 06:58 PM

started to watch occult academy and sengoku basara 2 ..... so sad they are both over

Osaka 10-01-2010 07:26 PM

Ghost Hound and whatever much there is of Queens Blade on Netflix streaming.

Jiraku 10-01-2010 07:36 PM

I'm currently watching Gin-Tama and Viewtiful Joe now... Viewtiful Joe won't take me long... Gin-Tama will... Oh most definitely...

Osaka 10-01-2010 09:00 PM

Yeah, knowing how long Viewtiful Joe lasted on Kids'WB, its probably really short or unpopular?

ZshadowX 10-01-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osaka (Post 20324)
Yeah, knowing how long Viewtiful Joe lasted on Kids'WB, its probably really short or unpopular?

thats weird cuz they actually finish showing Viewtiful Joe when I was watching it in Kids WB, I really enjoy the ending, make me sad they didnt continue making more episodes

anyways watching Romeo X Juliet

Rhetorical Gamer 10-11-2010 03:42 PM

Those who hunt elves!!!!! :D there's stripping, guns, fighting!! And I got the
Got the whole season for a dollar at the flea market!

twillÿ 10-11-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osaka (Post 20315)
Ghost Hound and whatever much there is of Queens Blade on Netflix streaming.

I've been watching those, as well. Also started watching Fruits Basket and Mushi Shi.

Mushi Shi is turning out to be something very amazing. Speaking of, I should be watching it right now... :giggle:

EagleEyes 10-12-2010 03:35 AM

Lucky Star #shock

soundbreaker 10-12-2010 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEyes (Post 20873)
Lucky Star #shock

Ditto. It's like Seinfeld, but an anime, with girls, and set in a high-school.

SailorMoon 10-14-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillÿ (Post 20835)
I've been watching those, as well. Also started watching Fruits Basket and Mushi Shi.

Mushi Shi is turning out to be something very amazing. Speaking of, I should be watching it right now... :giggle:

Mushi-Shi IS amazing! It's one of those VERY underrated animes, I love it... I am currently watching Hell Girl, better known as Jigoku Shoujo. The English cast is simply stellar! Though I got hooked on the show when it first started in Japan, So I watched nearly the whole first and second seasons in Japanese, with subtitles of course. Now that it's licensed, I've been keeping an eye on lower prices XD and buying the DVDs.... ^_^ <3

microgamer2vs2 10-14-2010 01:44 AM

Oh, I started Mushi-shi over the summer. It immediately stood out to me after the first episode. After watching a few, I realized that the format was going to be a new client per episode. The storylines for each one are still very awesome, but I think that's what made me drop the show for a little bit. I'm guessing there will still be long-term characterization for the main character, so I have to pick it back up some time.

Fall anime I've seen so far:
Star Driver
Bakuman
Arakawa 2
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Yosuga no Sora

I really want to watch Iron Man, but I hear the subs for it so far are pretty bad.

Also, lol Shiki, whenever it gets back from a hiatus (*braces for inevitable recap episode when it does start airing again)

ZshadowX 10-15-2010 01:34 PM

Im watching Big O! this anime remind me of Batman so much, but with giants robots

homie_jiraiya 10-15-2010 10:32 PM

just finished gurren lagan and gantz, gurren lagan was fantastic but gantz ticked me off

soundbreaker 10-16-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homie_jiraiya (Post 21034)
just finished gurren lagan and gantz, gurren lagan was fantastic but gantz ticked me off

Agreed on both accounts. I was always waiting for Kurono to shove a gun in the capsule and blow Gantz' head off, or at least rip some cables outta the bald bastard.

toyNN 10-21-2010 05:16 PM

I've not seen Gantz yet and heard mixed reviews on it..still on the maybe pile for me. Besides watching some of the new shows this fall I'm catching up on older shows I just never saw all the way through for what ever reason,

S-cry-ed
Gun X Sword
Asumanga Daioh

Kyofusho 10-21-2010 05:25 PM

I was just watching Mirage of Blaze. Oh dear, I feel embarrassed for some reason.

soundbreaker 10-23-2010 04:28 AM

Stuck on Haruhi Season 2, Endless Eights.

It just keeps going! #omgveryno

EagleEyes 10-23-2010 04:36 AM

Air Gear...... Again.

ZshadowX 10-23-2010 02:46 PM

Solty Rei..... I cant complain, even though I just bought it for a really good price ($3)