91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What have you been watching? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121)

Jarexrose 01-16-2010 01:03 PM

Re: What have you been watching?

now i watching
Codename: Kids Next Door
Lucky Star
Disgaea
Mini Goddess.

G U R U 01-16-2010 01:16 PM

Besides the weeklies like Bleach, FMA, etc I'm watching Negima!? the spin-off series which is surprisingly funny and Nabari no Ou which has probably the best opening song I've ever heard. It's called Crawl by Veltpunch.

Shin_No_Kokoro 01-16-2010 04:12 PM

Im actaully rewatchin ultimate muscle, School rumble and Hayate No Gotoku

Shiki-san 01-16-2010 04:57 PM

I guess this thread is about what i am currently watching =o and havent finished yet...
Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Shugo Chara, Kimi ni Todoke,Tentai Senshi Sunred 2, Umineko no Naku Koro ni,...

victorious0702 01-16-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowblade Edge (Post 5926)

So・Ra・No・Wo・To - Anyone who whines about the K-Onesquse art is an idiot, and more than a few a hypocrites. Kickass owl. Beautiful scenery. Needs more sweet-♫♫♫ trumpet.

And some general asides. What up with all the in show name flipping, by fansubbers no less. I find it annoying to the point of distraction, and it's ruining Dulalalalalalalalalalalalalalala for me, just a little bit though. Is it just me, or has there been a lot of gratuitous swearing inserted by fansubbers?

K-On art is great but i do agree that the characters in So-Ra-No-Wo-To were too heavily influenced by K-On and woulda perfered a slight moar originality there. The character who looks like Mio is named Rio... The scenery and art style is epic though but i could say that with every anime airing this season with exception of Hidamari.

As far as fansubber putting their own traits into the subs i would say is because gg is subbing a lot this season and also because Coalguys came back, both of which are known for not holding back on the us of swear words and taking the names of 2chan's community.

G U R U 01-16-2010 06:10 PM

Oh my god how did I forget Sora no Woto. I'm watching it as well I love it.

Shadowblade Edge 01-19-2010 08:43 PM

Been re-watching HidaSketch Classic, since I just bought it. It's a lot better than I remember.

Oni 01-21-2010 12:10 AM

Doki Doki School Hours.

Currently on the seven episode OVA.

Stone 01-21-2010 04:12 AM

Just started watching Futakoi Alternative, so far pretty good.

Shadowblade Edge 01-21-2010 06:06 AM

Seeing as I'll watch anything subbed on the Anime Network I picked up Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica, Blue Drop, and Special A. They're all good so far, though I've only seen an episode of each, two for A. Special A has lanky-♫♫♫ character designs though. Going in to stuff blind sometimes can be fun.

Zero Gravity 01-21-2010 12:46 PM

Started watching G Gundam again, I don't have all the SEED disks, so i moved to G

Chris 01-21-2010 04:44 PM

Just started Ouran High School Host Club, along with Soul Eater.

Waiting to buy the new Tsubasa box set so I can watch the second season and the movie.

.wneivf 01-21-2010 06:40 PM

I am watching a fair few of the currently airing ones of which Baka to Test Shokanjuu and ookami kakushi I'm particularly enjoying ( the latter reminding me of Shigofumi alot so far )

but I plan to start out on Maze burst megaspace tommorow.

Oni 01-28-2010 08:59 PM

Watching Nodame Cantabile now.

It's great so far.

Shadowblade Edge 01-30-2010 03:45 AM

Chu-Bra, it's alright, though the main character is super annoying.

Sheep 01-31-2010 10:03 AM

Catching up on Hidden God episodes

sure is Higurashi rip off, and I feel like Studio Deen would have handled the anime better then AIC is.

SaiQ 01-31-2010 11:38 PM

Talks in IRC Sunday night has convinced me to give MAR a shot.

Oni 02-01-2010 02:53 AM

From what I saw of it, MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance) was a good anime. However, Cartoon Network here dropped it after 30 or so episodes, and I consider it too long to download, so I had to drop it.

Yes, that is the American opening. I thought it had a catchy tune. Love the riffs.

Jarexrose 02-02-2010 04:28 PM

now i watching
Lifes and Times of Juniper Lee
Code Monkeys
Those Who Hunt Elves
Chu-bra!!
Fairy Tail

Oni 02-02-2010 10:18 PM

Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter is what I'm watching now.