91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What do you drive? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1550)

mahay 11-17-2010 01:50 PM

Re: What do you drive?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapplemonkey (Post 22596)
Oh that was almost 4 years ago, and no I wasn't at fault. I was waiting for a green light when this drunk guy crashed into me at 80km/h... that would be approximately 50mph.

I only got a scratch on my wrist, the guy who drove the other car is still in a coma... Karma I guess.

Well, it's good that you weren't too banged up. ..that's too bad about your car though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by homie_jiraiya (Post 22599)
just throwin my hat in on this one 88 caddillac coupe deville
sombrero by the way

Cool. Where did you get a sombrero #canhas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimdefeat (Post 22615)
i totally ride a freaking bus or bike everywhere im freaking 19 and still dont have my freaking license but mainly because the dmv is a good hour from where i live.

Contrary to the sentiments of Snapplenonkey I totally think it would be worth the pilgrimage in order to get your license. Go and do it... soon rlynow

Snapplemonkey 11-17-2010 03:52 PM

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to have a license and I also recommend it. But owning a car is a completely different thing.

mahay 11-17-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapplemonkey (Post 22644)
Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to have a license and I also recommend it. But owning a car is a completely different thing.

Oh, okay then. So grim... go do that. When you have time of course.

I wish it was logical to use public transport where I live but that doesn't work as well for me. The city in which I live puts such an influence on cars. Our bus system is retarded, our bid on getting a monorail was shot down, and we have no subway system.

oh well though.

TehScribbles 11-17-2010 06:30 PM

I drive a silver 96' Volvo Station wagon. It shakes when it goes on the highway D:

mahay 11-17-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehScribbles (Post 22652)
I drive a silver 96' Volvo Station wagon. It shakes when it goes on the highway D:

If I'm not mistaken you should get your tire aligned. If that doesn't solve it, get new tires. That happens when they get uneven wear, I'm pretty sure

grimdefeat 11-17-2010 08:59 PM

when i do get my license I will probally be driving around our ford escape

mahay 11-17-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimdefeat (Post 22659)
when i do get my license I will probally be driving around our ford escape

yay Ford! #shiro

grimdefeat 11-17-2010 09:04 PM

booo ford especially when its yellow if i dont drive that around i will drive the familys izuzu rodeo

mahay 11-17-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimdefeat (Post 22661)
booo ford especially when its yellow if i dont drive that around i will drive the familys izuzu rodeo

#baw but Yellow is cool. :sigh: