91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Howdy From the Mitten... (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3039)

Raiji Magiwind 02-25-2013 09:11 AM

Howdy From the Mitten...

I'm the resident insane nerd that seems to find loops in the space-time continuum to be able to possibly watch all the stuff I watch and read all the stuff I read....
I RP, I cosplay, I work full time, I write novels....watch and read far too much....and yes I do even sleep like a more or less normal person...

I'm the insane monster of knowledge, the squasher of evil and trolls (I admin on a RP forum), and more or less all around person who will just about RP anything within reason and my scope of knowledge....

-----

I am a collector of BJD's and currently have six. The crew includes Icarus (a LUTS Abadon), Tsuna (a LUTS Bory M), Edward Elric (a DiM MnM/Leekeworld/Loongsoul Hybrid), Tiashe (a LUTS Maska Elf), Allen Walker (a DoD Hoo), and the new guy Amaimon (a Soom Bygg).

I have been into the hobby for about five years, though for those first few years it was as a photographer of them and a casual observer up till about 2 years ago, when I went from fan to collector with the acquisition of Icarus. Believe me, I learned what other owners always said about collecting in this hobby is like eating a bag of potato chips.....you can't stop at one......

When I'm not doing dollie stuff or being an otaku, I am a Dietary Aide for a nursing home, formerly at a hospital.
I am a big nerd in general, with a love for anime, manga, reading, writing, cosplaying, roleplaying, drawing, photography and gaming. I also go to several anime conventions throughout the year. In fact, I participate in NaNoWriMo, and have finished, though yet to edit two novels, one a story based on the universe of my dolls, and the other is a Doctor Who/Persona crossover fanfiction.

I am a Whovian.....as well as a Browncoat (Serenity/Firefly), a Gater (Stargate), a Trekker, a Risembool Ranger, a Miniskirt, a Shadow (Sonny Strait's fanclub), a Haberkornian (Todd Haberkorn), and a crap ton of other stuff...

I look forward to having fun around her...though hopefully I also don't forget to pop in here and there...@_@.

Kanashimi 02-25-2013 01:32 PM

Re: Howdy From the Mitten...

Welcome to the site! We hope you have fun and enjoy the radio. Also, make sure to read the rules. :)

Animelover19 02-25-2013 06:57 PM

Welcome To 91.8 The Fan Raiji Magiwind! It's Awesome Here!

Cheflelouch 02-26-2013 02:00 AM

Welcome!!

One way or another you and I share the same hobby of collecting stuff, I collect anything (and I mean anything) Manga, Anime, Video games, Random Stuff.
If my mat is correct I have spend more than 11000 on anime merchandice in less than 5 years

moonhawk81 02-28-2013 10:58 AM

Well met and welcome. I actually understood a few of your terms, and welcome you as a fellow Whovian and Browncoat.

Zero Gravity 03-01-2013 04:52 AM

Ohai new person! Remember to join our IRC for more madness!

Kayarath 03-06-2013 10:53 PM

It looks like you'll fit in just fine Raiji :D

Bobby Henshin 03-07-2013 11:24 PM

welcome fellow Whovian/Browncoat lol hope to seeya around and lets have some fun ^^